Friday, January 29, 2010

Round 2

Yes, I painted it all and it looks fine, but.... It's too light and I think I will have to go a few shades darker. I kept thinking that I had seen this shade of gray/blue before. I found it today...at the gym. No wonder I liked it.

Got 3 more test pots. Notre Dame, Coastal Jetty, and Granite Dust. The Notre Dame said that it is a trend color. I asked the "paint expert" what that meant. Is it popular at this store? According to some designer? Based on national sales? No. It doesn't mean a thing. They just place them up there for fun.

Mr. comes home tomorrow from China. I told him that it was painted and that I was willing to repaint. I think I will repaint and go for a third if he doesn't like it. Which means I will be painting all night.

I asked this strong girl at the gym what she was on. It could have gone badly, but she was actually very friendly. She gave me her phone # and I gave her my email. She looks like an athlete and she has 2 kids. She said that she has a ghetto booty and cottage cheese thighs. It's funny what unites us at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment