Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Age

You know when you look at certain blogs and guess how old the writers are? I have been so wrong lately. I would have guessed that most of the local bloggers are older than me, but they usually aren't. A lot of them are 30 or younger, with 4 or 5 kids. I am way behind.

I must still be dressing or acting like a college student or a skater. What is a 30 year old mother of 2 supposed to be like? Or maybe I actually do look older than them.

I have to laugh at myself when I harmonize with the music on the radio--my mom did that and it drove me crazy when I was younger. Now, I realize that I am becoming my mother and my father as I sit here and think to myself. Maybe I'll be cool when I'm a grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. It is kind of funny to find out the reality of the cyber people around you. I always idealize everyone and then I'm totally shocked when I find out what they are really like. You could totally be a cool grandma by the way! : )

    ReplyDelete