Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New tunes

I have not been listening to music when I run because most of it is a pre-injury running mix. Which means that the songs are pre-March 2009. Monday, I put Lulu on the bed with me and we shopped for new music. If she moved and grooved to the song, I bought it. Now I have a new 30 minute playlist that will keep me going. I have not been able to capture the awesomeness of her dancing on video. I'll have to keep trying before she grows out of this stage.

Mimi is still having trouble catching the bus. I told her that for every missed bus, she will go to bed 15 minutes earlier. She made the bus today after hiding in her room for 10 minutes because she was too cold. She doesn't realize that getting dressed will make her warmer than laying down on top of her covers in a t-shirt. Is 61 degrees really too cold?

Mr. has decided that in order to please the Wii, he needs to drop a few pounds. His solution is to not eat. I am going to make a chocolate cake today, just to test him.

I bought new pillows for the bed and it actually has helped me sleep better. I was thinking that we needed a new bed. I am glad that it only took a $7 fix.

1 comment:

  1. I like using playlist.com to formulate the music I need in my life. Plus it's free, but it's not mobile. Chocolate Cake?! You temptress you!

    ReplyDelete