Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brought to you by Jeopardy

A. Falling down the stairs.

Q. What is what happened to me Christmas morning as I ran to catch the expressions on my daughters' faces?


A. 12 bags of candy.

Q. What is how many bags of candy I bought because I had coupons?


A. Crab cakes.

Q. What is the new recipe I tried out on the family for Christmas Eve dinner?


A. A round belly.

Q. What is the profile of Mr.'s Mii on Wii fit?


A. 47

Q. What is my Wii fit age--the first time?


A. 0

Q. What is the number of people who showed up to my New Year's Eve party?


A. Blue's clues

Q. What is Lulu's fave new show?


A. Still up.

Q. What is the Christmas tree?


A. CTR 4

Q. What is my new calling this year?


A. More than I should admit.

Q. What is the # of hours we spent beating the new Super Mario Bros.?


A. You're so embarrassing.

Q. What is what Amy said when we danced around the room after beating the game?


A. You can be silly if you want to.

Q. What is what Mr. told me after watching "500 Days of Summer"?


A. A good time.

Q. What is my description of the past few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I would have partied with you on to ring in the new year. One day....seriously....I'm gonna getaway to Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. Made me smile. Thanks to all those 0 people who didn't show up on New Year's Eve so that I could eat all the food on New Year's day. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you guys had a party. We definitely would have come. We just sorta hung around while I made goodies. I kept thinking, somebody, somewhere is doing something fun. Haha. Now we know!

    ReplyDelete