Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Date night

We went on a double date on Saturday. Dinner on a trash can lid and some bowling. I am not a fan of the restaurant we went to. The food was fine, but not good. It was fun to spend time with another couple and have some conversation. Just so you know, the delicious cornbread muffins are normal sized, but they have over 600 calories each. The server told us before we ate, not after.

I think the Wii bowling threw off my real bowling skills--which are lacking in the first place. I didn't even break 80 the first round. The second round, my score was 116. That was nothing compared to Mr.'s 5 strikes and a couple spares. I think he ended up with a 175." Go Bowl" in Pasco has all you can bowl between 9 and midnight on Thursday nights for $9--if I remember right. Whatever it is, it's cheap. We payed $34 for 8 games and we had free shoes. It seemed like a lot. I guess it's like going to the movies and getting a treat.

Thanks to mom for driving here to watch the kids so we could go out. She's the best. It was fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. What's the restaurant called that you ate at? Sounds like a great deal for bowling. What a fun date!

    ReplyDelete