Friday, January 22, 2010

Love for the Mimi


This picture is from Christmas at the W house.

She hasn't been getting a lot of postage lately. Mimi had her"8 is Great"meeting last night. The Primary has done a great job making all of these kids feel so special. We have about 15 baptisms in our ward this year. That means these kids will have a big group of church friends to lean on as they grow up. She is such a good girl. She has her struggles, but all in all she is a sweetheart and always has been.


Mimi has been working hard at school and is looking forward to next year and being in more activities. Hopefully we will get her piano lessons going and pick a sporty thing she would like to do--in addition to swimming lessons. I am excited to have the two girls riding their bikes in the cul-de-sac as it gets warmer. Mimi is such a good helper with her sister. I don't know what I would do without her. She always plays with Lulu after school and gives me a break to do stuff around the house or take a shower. We sure love her.

2 comments:

  1. I love Mimi too! It makes me so sad that I live so far away. She looks so grown up in her photos, so much more than she did in August. She is turning into a very beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I cannot believe she will turn 8 this year! I've known you since before she was born!! Second, she has really grown up and is so pretty! Third, did you plan the antlers on the head picture?

    ReplyDelete