Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Party!

That is all I could get Lulu to say when Mr. came home. She really said it with gusto-- jumping and arm thrusts involved.

The present this year was a fancy seafood steampot dinner--corn, potatoes, shrimp, crab legs, clams. He thought it was heavenly. We also had some rootbeer courtesy of Mr's sister. We were supposed to throw the food out onto the wrapping paper, but he thought that was too messy.

I was going to do brownies and ice cream instead of cake, but I went to Costco and saw the All-American chocolate cake. We have almost the whole cake left. Visitors are welcome.

Notice the Pearl Jam concert souvenir shirt. That was birthday too.

Mr. is a hard worker. He is silly, which you would never guess--except for my photographic evidence. When he is determined to do something, he does it. He loves his family and wants to make them proud. Happy Birthday!

The cake will go to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jon would die, he loves seafood. How did you cook it? I would have no idea how to do that but it all looks delicious. Seriously I've never made any type of seafood except throwing shrimp in spaghetti. Sorry I know I comment on like all of your posts, but my job is so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a perfect birthday. I'm gonna show Eric what you did, Mary, so that I'll get a delicious home cooked meal for my birthday. I'm sure it'll be more like spaghetti (the only thing he makes) but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LATE Birthday to my one and only brother! And good job Mary!

    ReplyDelete