Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm in charge for the next 5 years

That is what Mr. told me this weekend after he signed his life away, buying a new truck. We have been married for 9.5 years and we have never had a new car and actually said we would never buy a new car, never say never. He has not stopped smiling and I hope he keeps that up as the holidays pass and there are no presents with his name on it. It's a 2010 Toyota Tundra TRD Rock Warrior. I think the "Rock Warrior" title was too tough to pass up.

We spent all day at the dealer, 4 hours, and ended up taking them to the cleaners, or maybe it was the other way around. IF you would like to check it out, come on down and he'll give you a ride.

2 comments:

  1. I just googled the truck and all the pictures are of the trucks crawling over rocks, funny. I usually don't like Toyota trucks, but this one looks larger (than their normal ones) and nice. So congrats to Mr. for the nice truck and to Mrs. for having control for the next 5 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spoiled brother! Good for him...and I'd say you're in charge for the next 10 years at least!

    ReplyDelete