Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Putting my foot down

Going to the pumpkin patch is a treat. This year, there was a chore attached to this treat. It has not been fulfilled and now we are not going. Is that mean? We will get pumpkins to carve, but we will not do the extra fun stuff.

Tomorrow is Mr.'s birthday and he isn't supposed to get anything because of the new truck. What do I do? Make a nice dinner, buy a gift, make a card?

I'm looking for a good donut recipe. I made cookies from an online recipe with a 5-star rating and they were really a 2-3 star. I need a recommendation from someone I know.

I ran yesteday for a bit and it felt good. Now, my foot hurts. Time for a bath.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr.! I hope that was a fab day and that you realized how lucky you are to get a new vehicle for your Birthday. SPOILED!

    ReplyDelete