Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Plus

This is a shot of Lulu and her cousin. I just thought it was cute.

We all went to see Disney on Ice in the morning and had a good time. Lulu kept asking for Mickey, but he only came out a few minutes at a time. She liked Tinkerbell too. Mimi didn't know where we were going, so she enjoyed the surprise and thought it was "Awesome." The show was way better than Silverwood on Ice. I'm sure their budget is a lot larger too.


The angel and the princess loved trick or treating. They got to go with some cousins and Gpa and Gma S. When Lulu got tired, Gpa carried her between houses. She sure loves him. I wasn't sure if she would put on a costume when the time came. I had tried all week to get her to wear one. Mr. got her dressed and she didn't fight him. She got a kazoo at a house and played it for about 10 minutes as she walked around the neighborhood. She was so fun to watch. She walked up to the doors and said "Here!" putting her bucket out when they opened the door. A few times I heard "trick eat" and several times she said "thank you."
Mr. manned the door and we ran out of candy before 8pm. It was an easy night, little stress and lots of fun. I couldn't have done it without my parents. Lulu is more than a handful.
I made Eyeball Taco Soup for dinner. It just had pearl onions for eyeballs--nothing gross.
That is about the extent of my creative halloweening. My very crafty SIL made costumes for her family. They were a tooth, toothpaste, and a toothbrush. You can use that idea if you want Gina.



1 comment:

  1. Disney on Ice!! I'm even jealous about that! Sounds like Halloween was a ton of fun for your family. Mimi and Lulu are so precious in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete