Friday, October 9, 2009

The surgery


Everything went well. I was only away from her for maybe 25 minutes--surgery to wake up. She wasn't herself for an hour after she woke up. Mr couldn't force her into her car seat. She arched her back and we couldn't push her down to buckle her in. It was amazing.

We laid on the couch for a few hours and if I moved my arms, she placed them back around her so I could hug her while she rested. We took a nap around 1 pm and she ate dinner. Before dinner, she only wanted milk or pediasure.

She slept from 8:30-5:00 and 5:04 to 8:30. She hasn't cried today or grabbed her ears. I tried to upload a video of her sauced, but it didn't finish before my battery died. I'll try again. She is just spaced out, but it's funny.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. So glad it went well! I can't believe how much she looks like her older sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious in that photo! Poor baby! Glad that it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor, sweet girl. But the up side is that hopefully she'll never have another ear infection!

    ReplyDelete