Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Rush

I told my neighbor I would make them pumpkin bars. They are getting 4 and I am getting the rest, a 10 X 15 pan. Yum! I'll have to share some with my sisters too.

Mr. said, "Why did you make such a big pan? They taste so good."

Well, that was the recipe and I am trying to fatten him up for the winter. He ate 1 or 2 and a protein shake. Then he had bacon and eggs for dinner. He is the only one I know who can eat whatever he wants and maintain his figure.

After doing 3 days of the diet part of that book, I had to stop. I was supposed to eat 143 grams of protein and it was almost impossible and made me feel gross. I have been doing the weightlifting and it is making me stronger, but it is also packing on the pounds. 8 lbs in 5 days. What? That is not possible, you say? Tell my scale. Luckily, I am only up 3 lbs now. I've got to do more cardio I guess.

Surely, pumpkin bars will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment