Thursday, October 1, 2009

The HEATER turned on last night

I love having to snuggle up in the blankets as the weather gets colder. Pumpkin bars, hot chocolate, sweaters, sweatpants.

Lulu's surgery is next Thursday. We hope it helps her hearing loss and she is able to improve her speech. Mr. says she will talk non-stop when she can really hear what's going on and then she will start talking back. Catch 22. We love Lulu's humor with or without perfect speech. She is one funny girl. She pretends she is asleep when I tell her it is time to change her diapers. She rubs her nose and yells "Booger." Funny to me, not to others. She is super silly in the car. Her dancing skills are amazing and she has this pouty lip move and shake that lets you know she is cool. I'm gonna have to take a video.

The girls and I cranked the I-pod last night and raced around the downstairs grooving to the music. Mimi said, "I love you, mom. You are a fun dancer. Not a good dancer, because you have to make Lulu laugh." I will admit I have no dance background and no natural talent. Humility. So the girls must get their skills from their father. I'll have to set up a hidden camera to get that shot.

We sold a few things on Craigslist this week. In less than 24 hours, we had $120 cash in our hands. Mr. was excited and I can't stop checking the email to see if anyone else is interested in our stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment