Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lulu bites the dust

Little Lulu is at the stage where she falls all of the time. She climbs on things she shouldn't and eventually she falls. Last night she fell off a mattress onto the tile, (not too far) and today she tried to carry her stroller up the stairs and fell down 2 steps onto the tile. She has bumps and bruises in several locations. Mimi had a stage of running into tabletops and counters, Lulu is probably heading toward that one.

Mimi will turn 7 on Thursday. We are taking some girlfriends to the movies. Hopefully they will have a good time. There are several birthdays in her class in the next week. That means cupcakes and treats galore. I am not wanting to take any to school, but I am afraid that she'll be sad. What should I do? I really don't want to put to much effort into anything and treats have to be store-bought, so that is easy. I just don't think they need a treat everyday for the next 10 days.

I have been walking a little at night and going to the gym a couple times a week in the morning. Today, I actually pushed myself and I felt fine. My hand and arm--below the elbow--are hurting. I may have to stop using the computer to find coupons for a while. That is when I point and click the most. I don't think that caused my injury, but it irritates it for sure.

Mr Man has been working 12+ hour days. He is tired, but will play softball tonight. I am glad he has some fun things to do. I need to find more fun.

My favorite thing this week is watching Lulu dance, She is a shaker for sure. On sunday, she grabbed a barbie and held her hands tight while she spinned around. After a few rotations she got dizzy and staggered across the living room nearly falling down, but she caught herself. She kept doing it over and over again and laughing. She is super funny.

Nicknames for Lulu--googer, scooter boots, sooter, moomoo, HayHay, Halo, Hula, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment