Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun


The pool has been filled 3x so far this month and I think it might actually be the last time. Our pool is a 12x36 circular pop-up type pool. Our patio space is not quite the perfect size for it, but it works. Lulu had fear at first, but by the end of the hour she was swimming with water wings. She is 18 months and she had it down--arms out and legs kicking with no help except for watching her sister. She was amazing. Lulu is way more physically skilled at this age than Mimi was. She is just a ball of energy and we love it. I love these sisters when they play hide and seek and giggle and scream. Some people may not like the noise, but it makes my heart smile.

I love my girls.

Oh! I got 3 gallons of milk for $0.50 today. And it wasn't expired. If you want some, head for albertson's and look for the General mills deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment