Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No one knows...

That I am blogging. Okay, my aunt knows, a few of my cousins, and some random people who like to read about white hairs. I finally broke down and told one of my sisters. My husband doesn't know. My brother does know and my mom found out via my aunt's blog. I guess if I want more readers, I'll have to tell people. I guess I haven't gotten to that point yet.

My mole was benign.

My good friend finally got into their house after some foreclosure purchase drama.

My Mimi lost another tooth.

My baby stayed awake from 2:35-6:15 the other morning. That was fun.

My other good friend sold her house and will be building her dream house all at the tender age of almost 30.

I went to the gym today and actually made it through my work out without feeling exhausted or in pain.

BBQ chicken for dinner, so I can use one of my many sauces in the pantry.

Bought myself some shirts. Now I have 5 going-out shirts. NICE.

Got Lulu some sandals and let her run around the vacant Payless for 20 minutes. The associate said, "Man, is she busy!" Yes, she is.

Lulu grabbed the most colorful and bejeweled pair of flip-flops and would not take them off for the longest time. She ran and they would fall off, but she put them back on and kept running. I am pretty sure Mimi still doesn't "hold on" to her flip-flops.

I cleaned the shower and tub.

I did the dishes.

I am downloading a movie from I-tunes.

Lulu has been off the bottle for 12 days.

She goes to Nursery in a month. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment