Monday, June 29, 2009

Bits of inspiration

I have noticed lately that I have had ideas put it in my head and sometimes I do them and sometimes I don't. When I don't do them I realize later that if I had done the thing when the thought came, something good would have happened.

Today it happened again. I chose to vacuum. Then while I was vacumming, I noticed some spots on the carpet that have been there for 2 months. Instead of ignoring them, I went to the sink and got the spot treatment (Nylac). I found a little surprise under the sink--a FLOOD. The tap had leaked all over. It took one big towel and 2 hand towels to dry it up. What a mess. I had 3 packages of un-opened magic erasers that soaked up some of the water. So, had I not chosen to clean those spots, I never would have found the flood. And the spots came up without much effort. I fixed the faucet, I think, and the mess is taken care of. Hopefully the water wasn't sitting there long enough to cause any wood damage.

It is great that Heavenly Father cares about such little things and gives inspiration to help us out with tasks that are seemingly unimportant. I will have to listen to that little voice more often.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful you feel his hand in your life! even the small things- HE CARES. I need to listen better to that voice also. Thanks for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete