Friday, June 5, 2009

6 girls in a tub


A tub of popcorn is more than enough to make 6 little girls thirsty. Water at $2.75 per bottle is a great deal when you see the smile on the Birthday Girl's face. "This was the best birthday ever!" The movie in 3-D was "awesome." My timing was a little of with the whole party deal, but I am almost sure the girls didn't mind. They have so much energy, I wish I could bottle that.



We ordered a keyboard for Mimi and it actually got here before her birthday. I loved the expression on her face. She was so thrilled. "This is what I always wanted."



We had cupcakes instead of cake and they were from Yoke's. I am sorry, but those cupcakes are good. I know they probably don't compare to specialty cupcakes, but grocery store--they are delish.



She was exhausted at the end of her big day, but this morning I caught her with her headphones on rocking out with her keyboard. Makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm putting your blog on my reader...finally...so that I can remember to read it!

    I just love you!!

    ReplyDelete