Saturday, May 16, 2009

OH! What fun it is to...

Go to the dentist, get a mole removed, sleep fewer than 4 hours at night, sleep fewer than 2 hours in a row, have a baby with 5 ear infections in 5 months, get an X-ray, feel sick, have a daughter moaning all night, get a bad haircut, and staining your last "leaving the house" shirt.

The good thing is the x-ray was normal, the mole removal didn't hurt, I haven't thrown up even though I thought I would because my backpain was so great, the dentist really numbed me up good, I did sleep for 6 hours once this week, my daughter has stopped moaning, I might get to take a nap today, there is food in the fridge and the pantry, my kids don't have the chicken pox--yet, I actually exercised yesterday (20 min), I will get a break after my husband comes home from boating, I am not planning on making dinner tonight, tomorrow is Sunday.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment