Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures--found


Disneyland is found


It's a good thing, I found the picture hiding on my computer. Okay, not hiding, but not labeled clearly. Besides preserving memories, it will save me some money to pay for all of my current medical interventions. Blah.


Biopsy and X-ray


I have an appointment for my biopsy, but not the x-ray. I really don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss type of thing. I am sure I just fractured my tailbone or something, but I still don't want to be told--do nothing for 6 wks. That doesn't work in mommyland. The biopsy is on Thursday. Of course, I can imagine all types of bad things happening, but I don't feel worried. Whatever it is, I can't really do anything about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete