Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I did something bad and something good


Well, I thought I was being so good and uploading all of my pictures on the computer, but when I went to look for some Disneyland pictures to print, they weren't there. I also deleted them from the memory card because I thought they were on the computer. I checked to see if they were all there while I was uploading and I thought there were not as many as there should be, but I scrolled through and I don't know why I didn't see that they were missing, but they are gone. So the only disney pics I have are 2 on Heath's facebook. I am so sad. On the up side, that gives us a reason to go again.


Now for the good thing. I have not been to the doctor since I got married, except for when I was pregnant. Today I went and they want me to get an x-ray of my back and hip and a biopsy on a mole. Awesome. Oh, and I get to go to the dentist today. My prediction is 7 or more cavities. Ouch!!! Gina, where is your husband when I need him?


Lulu has slept through the night 2x this week...HEAVEN.


Mimi is in a school play as the "letter I." She is so fun and outgoing, my total opposite. I hope she does well. I'll post a pic later.


I went to Walgreens and bought a tube of toothpaste and raisins with my $5 coupon and then they gave me back a coupon for $4.50. Free toothpaste. Go get yourself some and keep the Register Rewards rolling.


Today is our 9 year anniversary. That is why I am doing all of this lovely Dr. stuff. I told Mr. I was going to go to the dentist and the doctor for my present. How romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment