Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pulling out white hairs and other wholesome recreational activities

purapharm.com
I haven't even hit 30 yet and I am pulling out the white hairs. When I had long hair, I only noticed a few, but with my shorter hair, they stick straight out. Argh! I really don't want to dye my hair because it isn't bad yet. My mom didn't start dying her hair until after 40. I hope I can wait that long. Speaking of hair, mine needs to be thinned out. My sister said, "Your hair is huge." Being the one who looks at myself in the mirror everyday and dries her hair everyday, yes I have noticed. And no it didn't need to be pointed out to me, but thanks for the support.


I found my husband's gel on the top of the garbage can in the bathroom. At first, I thought the baby put it int here. Then, I picked it up and it was basically empty. So I assumed that my husband had thrown it away. Before I went to the store, I asked if he needed more gel. He said, "Not really." That made me think that maybe he was over the gel thing and going to try out a new hairdo. This morning when he was getting ready, he asked me where his gel was. I was never told to buy him any and I didn't. It turns out the baby did throw it away and he thought he had told me to buy more. Thus, he wasn't very happy. However, his hair turned out just fine.


Mr. Man takes a long time getting ready for church. Longer than me, and I get 2 other girls ready as well. Why does he take so long? Because he grew up in a house full of girls. That is the the part that rubbed off on him. He steals my hair dryer and likes Pantene. The rest of his primping is just taking a long time. I'm actually not sure what he does that takes so long. Today he did shave and iron, but he doesn't do that every time. I am really going to have to watch him.


1 comment:

  1. How fun to find your blog. I've added your address to our list and will enjoy seeing updates. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete