Friday, April 10, 2009

Coupon deals and Albertsons

I like saving money. I signed up for the grocerygame.com and I have saved several hundred $. I would bet that it is close to $800 in the last 5 months. I haven't been terribly diligent when it comes to clipping as many as possible, but I do pretty well. I need to figure out how to get more adds and organize my Qs. I like the GAME of it, that makes it fun. I love seeing the totals roll back. I guess to be really good at it, I need to get the Wed. paper as well as the Sunday. I just don't know if I am willing to do all that stuff. If I go for it, I could get the spend $10 save $70. I am not sure who I can bum coupons off of, but my mom and maybe my in-laws. Hmm.

Albertsons--Today I got a trunk full of food for $70. I saved $73. That seems to be how most of my transactions go. Like I said, I need to find the multiple coupon stacks and take advantage of great deals. Oh, I also got a 10% off coupon, 1 free gallon of milk, and $3 off at the register. So the total savings ends up at about $83. That's all right. The problem is you have to be willing to stockpile. It is easy to do, but I need to organize my pantry a little bit more.

I found a blog with a goal of $50/ wk on groceries. I can do that if I try. So, I'll update weekly to see how far under or over I go. Or $200 a month.

I got to sleep all night last night without Lulu waking up. Man, I hope it happens again tonight. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment