Monday, February 8, 2010

Up all night

The bad thing about running in the evening is that it keeps me awake late. It gets worse when your 2 year old wakes up 6 times between 10 pm and 6 am. The poor girl didn't get her nap because Mr. and I wanted to go on a date. So we were both exhausted on Sunday, but she made it through. Mr. kindly took Lulu home early from church so she could get her nap. And she slept all night, too.

Lulu has a 4 month post-op visit this week. Hopefully the tubes are still there. She hasn't had any ear infections since. So we are grateful for that. Mimi has not missed the bus in a week. She said that she hopes the meeting goes okay. She doesn't want me to get in trouble. I took Mimi to get a haircut. It looks great and is so much easier to comb.

We went to the driving range for our date. I cannot hit the ball very well. I got blisters within the first 10 balls and then one broke open so I had to quit. Mr. is pretty good--he told me so. We also went looking at a few model homes. I would move if someone wanted to buy my house. We would like to live out in the country a little bit closer to work. It would be hard to beat the neighbors we have here.

Running: 3.32 miles 32 minutes. This was my post-golf run on Sat night.

2 comments:

  1. Todd says we'll trade you houses!!! You'd be closer to work, walking distance to LepReKon, and your kids could be enrolled in the Othello School District. Think about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were walking distance to Bob's, we might have a deal.

    ReplyDelete