Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sicko

Yesterday, I only moved from my bed to change diapers and check on Lulu when I heard her pushing a chair over to the kitchen. She watched shows and played by herself the whole day. I even watched me some QVC when there was nothing on.

I had some pop on the nightstand and she would sneak over and take a swig when she thought I wasn't watching. Mr. took the girls to Grandma's this morning so I could rest. And so I am blogging this lovely post and watching "A Star is Born."

This is the current dining room color. Drizzling mist.
Fun for tonight--taxes. It will be fun if we get a return.
I ran 3 times this week--3 miles, 7.3 miles, and 2 miles. I think I was getting sick on the 2 mile day. I had no energy at all.






2 comments:

  1. Boo to feeling sickly! I hope you feel better soon. The color looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're not looking so good. I guess we're friends so I can be honest you look terrible! Do you need help? Let me know. You need to get better so we can go have fun. I love the paint color and I think Shawn might be your long lost brother. Ha LOL! (I am totally kidding, he is NOT cute and you're the cutest!)
    GET BETTER!

    ReplyDelete