Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Jeans

I have jeans that tend to show my backside because they are too large. I have been waiting to buy any new ones until I feel like I have reached a more solid (less flabby) state. Last night Mr. offered to watch the kids and sent me to the mall. He is getting tired of me pulling my pants up. GAP jeans are my jeans of choice. I grabbed one size and they had room, so I grabbed another size and they fit. I don't know if their sizing changed because they went to waist measurements, but I actually bought a single digit. I might just go to a cute store and try stuff on.

So after I try on some more jeans, I am headed to cinnabon. Give me a break--there's a $3 off coupon.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Single digits wow its been awhile since I wore any single digit pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Gap jeans too! By far my fave. And not "too" expensive. I even love their skinny jeans. Although I would argue whether they make me look skinny or not!

    ReplyDelete