Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Poor Guy!

Sometimes I feel bad for my husband. He told me that he had a lot of orders to fill this week and they keep having to fix a machine. So, I decided that I would make an extra effort to have a real dinner and food he would like ready to go when he got home.

Today, I had things I needed to do and wanted to do, but I made sure I got dinner ready and skipped out on some wants. I noticed that his work boots were in the garage, but I just thought he had worn different shoes today. He got home is his sweat gear, aka underclothing for snowmobiling. Here I am feeling so bad for him and hoping that things were going well at work and he wasn't there. He smiled at me and said, "What?" I never get to do that, just leave all day, no kids, all fun, Miner's on the way home. He won't want dinner because he is stuffed already. He didn't even whisper the possibility of going today.

The principal was nice and just wanted to see if there was anything that was causing Mimi to be late. We discussed a few things and Mimi agreed to make it on time from now on.

Done painting.

Monday--7 miles, 67 minutes
Tuesday--3 miles, 28 minutes, 20 minutes weights

6 comments:

  1. Uh oh. Don't let him get off easy for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 7 miles! The most I have run so far is 3. I've always been more a sprinter but I am trying to convert...whats the secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been taking a pre-workout drink from Jon. It helps, but so does pacing. I used to go hard at the beginning and then go slow. Now I pace the beginning and speed up as my breathing and posture relax. Drinking water as I go helps too. And watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so not fair. Mary, this solves it: me. you. we're going to go somewhere fun. together. please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SMOKES 3 miles in 28 minutes. Let alone 7 in in 67 minutes. I've decided I'm going to start practicing so I can run with you some day. I did a mile on the tredmill for 10 min. SO DIFFERENT than the elliptical which I could do for 2 hours. Glad you like BOOM I'm out of it and I'm dying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heath Buddy, I feel for you. Sometimes a man just needs to do his thing. Women just don't understand. When we going Boarding???

    ReplyDelete