Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shaun White

Shaun White--fueltv.com

My hair gets to the point that it has to be straightened or I don't like it. That doesn't mean that I always straighten it, it means that I often don't like my hair.
Last night as we were watching the Olympics, I realized that Shaun White and I have something in common. No, I am not a champion snowboarder. We both have wild manes of hair. His hair is longer than mine, but I am working on it. This picture is quite representative of my hair circa 1992. I guess it could be worse.
Shaun killed it last night.
---as I look at this picture, we also have a similar face shape. He might be my long lost brother.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I even knew that your hair is curly/wavy. I think that I am well on my way to acquiring this look, my hair has gotten much wavier this pregnancy... just in the back. I think I could work with it if it was the same on all parts of my head.

    Eric says to be grateful it's not the same color as Shaun's. I am hoping for a redhead.

    ReplyDelete