Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Morning

I slept about 4 hours last night and got up early this morning for a little Black Friday shopping. Really, I started yesterday online and at Walgreens. Today, I only went to 3 stores. I didn't want to stand in line at Target, so I didn't buy anything. I was hoping to get a $500 gift card at Sports Authority. Instead, I got $10 off and a pair of shoes for myself and workboots for Mr. His boots were $10 after all the discounts. Hopefully they will last at least 6 months.

There was a lady in line at another store that was telling everyone she was in line for the Cricut and that she needed to get it because her daughter really wanted one that was extra fancy. I saw the Cricuts, but there were only 2 of them. I thought about buying one and trying to sell it on Craigslist. That wouldn't have been very nice. The lady that let everyone know she wanted one, didn't get it. I think she was 9th in line. Her chances really weren't very good. She threw a little fit and stomped out.

The ads were a disappointing this year. The only thing I was really excited about were my running shoes. This, however, will not stop me from going back out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. There really was nothing I was too interested in this year. I'm debating just not even going at all next year. Why go to the store, when you can go online?

    ReplyDelete