Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Princess, glam, grandma tree

So my cool, funky tree morphed into an untouchable grandma tree according to mister and a princess according to me. Mimi loves it. We have more to add, but this is what it looks like so far.



The computer died. Merry Christmas to us---a new computer. Just what I never wanted. Is it a need these days, or just a want?


Lulu has learned to climb up on the counters. She is no longer safe on her own when I shower. I have to keep her in my room and out of the bathroom.


Mimi's teacher said she wished she had a class full of Mimi's. That's a nice compliment. She is a good helper and learner. She tries so hard to be the best and sometimes she is disappointed. She is a great reader and loves art and computers. She writes elaborate stories. We love our Mimi.


Lulu is going to be 2. And I am going to be 30 soon. I will finally get a new license picture this year. That will be nice. I hope to have a sleepover at my mom's for my birthday. My original plan of going to disneyland is not going to happen. We still haven't gotten Lulu's ear bill and we had to get a computer. Oh, well. Maybe next year.


We have our new stockings cut. Now we need to sew them up. They don't match the tree. I was going to do that, but I figured they could last longer if they were more traditional colors. I am sure I will want traditional next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment