Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just wondering



  • What does it mean when a 2 year old says, " My bum is creaky?"

  • Where do you get cable spools so you can practice log rolling in your back yard? We did this when we lived in Royal City when I was 6. It was lots of fun.

  • Are husbands supposed to facilitate Mother's Day splendor when they are not your child?

  • Why doesn't strawberry deodorant smell like strawberries at the end of the day?

  • How many times can I paint the dining room within a year?

  • Will mountains of gravel in the backyard attract the neighborhood cats?

  • What is a good budget for groceries and household goods for a month?

  • Is forcing potty training damaging my child?

  • Why do weight watcher ice cream bars upset my tummy? I am not on the program. I just like the way they taste. Especially the raspberry chocolate ice cream bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment