Monday, May 10, 2010

chapstick

Sometimes bubble gum flavored chapstick is just too irresistible. Lulu likes to play with chapstick like you play with dolls. There's a mom, dad, baby, sister. She makes them dance and sing and play. It is really cute to watch.

The game changed today when she took a bite of the sister. She started gagging and ran in circles yelling, "MOM! MOM! MOM!" I did a finger sweep and grabbed a washcloth. We scrubbed her teeth, but it didn't all go away. A drink of water, no dice. So, like any good mother would do, I gave her a piece of chocolate and she was all better.

2 comments:

  1. Who would have ever thought of replacing dolls with chapstick - how cute.Poor sister!Good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She plays with chapstick like "you" play with dolls?
    Um, who said I play with dolls? Do I play with dolls? I don't play with dolls.

    ReplyDelete