Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just a post

  • I have loved watching the girls ride their bikes and even the whining that comes when it is time to go in.
  • Had a taste test with a sweet potato and a yam. The sweet potato fries at Costco are actually yams--unless 2 grocery stores had their produce mislabeled. I guess yam fries don't sound too appealing.
  • Realized that we spend $60+ a month on milk. Mimi and I only use it on our cereal and I eat oatmeal most days.
  • Got brave and wore a yellow shirt to church. I usually wear black or white with an occasional purple or red.
  • Clipped coupons and got tons of cereal and fruit snacks for cheap.
  • Went to the dentist and felt like the hygienist took her rage out on my gums--first time I have ever even felt the poking and prodding. I brush 3-4x a day and floss each day and sometimes multiple times a day. Maybe I need to drink some milk.
  • Think my running shoes might need replacing...AGAIN.
  • Got the garden planted.
  • Have to help build a swingset.
  • Listened to a phone conversation between Gma and Lulu. It was pretty sweet.
  • Sticking to my food budget. It is kind of fun, if you like the bare fridge look. I spent too much at Costco at the beginning of the month. Cereal for dinner.
  • Scouting locations for a winter vacation.

Nothing too exciting. We are so proud of Mimi for getting over her bike fear. Now she needs a bigger bike. I told Mr. we were going to have a party when the swingset is finished. We discussed a pre-4th of July hot dog eating contest. Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. Costco Hot dogs, Milk at your house! We are in.. We will even bring something to help fill the fridge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals to Hawaii on Alaskan today out of Pasco (of all places). Check out Travelzoo, Shermans Travel, and Kayak.com for great travel newsletters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where you can get a sweet bike! And Costo always ruins my food budget too. Oh and I love the sweet potato fries too. Even if they are yams.

    ReplyDelete