Sunday, May 9, 2010

Goodnight

Yesterday, we had a birthday party and a mother's day dinner. Lulu's buddy/cousin had a party at the park. They had a lot of fun--there were tears when we left. Then we rushed to O-town, making a pit stop at the farm. Off-roading in a lowrider is not much fun. We finally made it to town and had a great steak dinner provided by my parents. The girls were exhausted when we headed back home.

We got home and Mimi went straight to bed. Lulu stayed up a bit until she had to go potty and then I put her to bed. She woke up 2x with a soaked diaper--11:30 and 12:35. Totally soaked. I don't know how she holds that much liquid. She woke up a little later and Mr. checked on her. She said she wanted her "pedal." Which means she wanted to ride her bike at 1 in the morning. Luckily, she went back to sleep. When she woke up at 8:30, the first thing she said was, "I want my pedal." She has just mastered her 12" bike with training wheels. She loves it. After Lulu finally stayed asleep, Mimi came in and jumped in bed because she had a bad dream. Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mr. washed the dishes and cleaned up a bit. That was nice. Mimi made some cards. Lulu took a bath and gave me a giant hug.

Mr. ran a 6:44 mile. I guess that means I better speed up. I have just been doing distance. In 4 days, I logged 30 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment