Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's our Anniversary

2002

This is the oldest picture of us I have on the computer. I was at least 7 months pregnant with Mimi and we were living in Wymount, taking pictures with our awesome webcam.

We were married 10 years ago today. I thought Cinco de Mayo would be easy to remember and Mr. thought it would be great to celebrate our Mexican heritage.

We have lived in Othello, Provo, Reedley, Othello, and Pasco in those 10 years. We have owned 2 houses and had 2 daughters.

We both graduated from BYU and Mr. got an MBA at WSU.

We are on our 4th vehicle. We have been to Disneyland 4x.

Mr. has been Young Men's president, Elder's quorum president, primary teacher, nursery leader, and ward mission leader.

I have been a nursery leader 2x, primary teacher, RS teacher, Enrichment coordinator, seminary teacher, in Primary presidency, and activity days.

We've lived with mice, lived in 4 apartments, lived with my parents.

It is hard to remember life without a Mr.

It hasn't always been smooth sailing, but we have learned a lot together. I would say we have become better people. Love changes as you live and learn together. It gets better. Usually, Mr. talks about renewing our contract when it's anniversary time. Sign me up.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th you two! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I knew there was something else to celebrate besides tortillas on May 5th (we had parents come in to make tortillas for us today)!

    ReplyDelete