Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"You go get it!"


The newest response from the littlest cuddlebug. She also just tried to sell me her princess plates. "Two missing. Five dollars." What a deal!

We had french toast for dinner. I haven't had that since my fabulous stay at Kadlec over 2 years ago. Before that, I think I had french toast in Fresno, post 5K run, at Denny's, in 2004. It's just like eating donuts for dinner. Which means Lulu had one and Mimi had 1.5 and I had 2.5.

I ran almost 7 miles today in about an hour. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I didn't go as fast as I wanted to. I walked for about 5 minutes total.

My fabric to re-cover my chairs came in today. Picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary! I am your biggest fan. I so miss living by you and running laps. ;)

    You inspire me to start running (maybe walking mostly at first). I need to get back into shape after this baby, but keep finding excuses to put it off....like I just had her 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks ...7 weeks ago...hmmm If I keep it up soon it will be a year!

    ReplyDelete