Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I think I can

Today was my run only day. My goal was 8 miles. My time was 69 minutes. I did have to stop to refill my water bottle, but I really wasn't too tired when I was done. I am feeling stronger and more energetic. I love that feeling.
Lulu is hitting the terrible side of 2. She has started yelling "No! I don't want to," and has stopped naps. Last night she woke up 3-4 times. I can't remember. I know I got at least 4 hours of sleep in a row. Poor Mr. is exhausted. I went and bought a white noise maker and we are going to try that for a few days. I think I will probably return it and just get a small fan, but I want to try it anyway.
My parents' birthdays are this week. My dad is going to be 60. We are going to go to the temple and then have a picnic dinner. We were going to go to Bonefish, but it seemed so costly after getting babysitters too. Maybe next time.
Mr. has been working on the backyard. He thatched and cut out sod for a play area and flower beds. We're going to do curbing and rocks in the next 3 weeks. I say we, but it will mostly be him.
Sweat confession--I like being sweaty after a workout, but yesterday it was a little embarrassing. I was wet all the way down my back and front. It didn't look good, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment