Monday, March 15, 2010

The Spring Cold

We all have a touch of it. Lulu is hacking, Mimi is sniffing, Mr. has a sore throat, my nose tickles. It's not bad enough to go to the Dr, but I think it is one of those things that will just hang on for weeks.

We had a lesson on prayer in primary. I sure love those kids. They are so cute and they even listen most of the time. We have grown from 6 kids to 8 that come regularly. We play this matching game with paper plates and they love it. It is so fun to watch them cheer each other on and give each other hints. We took turns telling things we could thank Heavenly Father for in our prayers. They each had one turn and then they wanted to keep sharing ideas. They are grateful for so many things. I am grateful that I get to teach these kids and enjoy their sweet, simple testimonies.

1 comment:

  1. Darin is on his second round of it. Yuck. I hope you guys are feeling better soon. And totally random but have you seen those 20+ acre lots for sale on craigs list? I saw them and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete