Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spell check

Alright blogging ladies, the word is definitely. Thanks.


I have made my share of typos, but this word is used in most blogs I read. I can forgive typos versus repeat spelling errors.

-definatly
-defiantly
-definately
-definiatly

Sister Beus asked me to write on the board one time in Sunday School. She said she needed someone who could spell because it drove her nuts to have spelling errors on the chalkboard. I had just finished an accelerated Spanish class at BYU and I was to the point that I was dreaming in Spanish. I cringed with every word, certain that an error would come. I tried to pronounce them in my head and when she said "interior" I could not decide, "i or e." I went with the "I" and have been shamed ever since that dreadful day in Gospel Doctrine class. This however is not my true pet peeve. Let's just say leaving labeling stickers on your binders, totes, pitchers, coolers, and other such items after purchasing takes the cake. Be careful, I'm watching.

1 comment: