Monday, July 20, 2009

Super Saturday

For some reason, I thought they asked people with given skills and talents to host S.S. classes. Well, it turns out that my reasoning is not correct. They asked me to teach a class on glass etching. Have I ever done it? No. Everything I know about it, I learned when I watched a Cricut infomercial at 2 in the morning. So, today will be the trial day and we will see what happens. First, I have to buy the supplies and choose a design. I think it will be easy, but sometimes looks can be deceiving.

What we will do today.

Breakfast
Michael's
Wal-mart
Lunch
Swim lessons
nap--etching
friends
Primary party
Dinner
bedtime

I looked at the sign-up sheets and this class happens to be free. Guess which one had the most people attending? I better get good at this...and fast.

2 comments:

  1. I etched our last name onto the bottom of my casserole dishes. It was really quick and pretty easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about etching! I'm just glad that I found your blog! I didn't know you had one!!! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete