Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mo' moment

Lulu has yet another ear infection. This time the Doc gave us some ear drops that were supposed to numb the pain. It was quite an ordeal getting her to "let" me put them in here ear. Okay, she didn't let me. I pinned her with my leg across her chest, holding her arms and body still. She screammed bloody murder and after the first ear was done, she rolled over and tapped her other ear and said,"Mo'."

She is back to her silly, wild self. She has 4 incisors coming in and her gums are very swollen, so I have to apply the same hold technique to swab orajel on her teeth. She has yet to ask for more of that stuff.

Mimi is at Grandma's again. Lulu keeps asking for her.

I went to the chiro. I feel better, but time will tell if I am fixed. I go back on monday and will exercise while I feel less pained.

I have been homebound for a week now. It is not bad, but I missed the sale at the mall I wanted to go to. I guess that means I saved some money. I have not been grocery shopping like normal. Instead, I have been on a mission to find something that Lulu will eat. Today it was potato rolls and natural cheetos. Really healthy, I know. She won't eat apple sauce or bananas, but she'll chomp a cheeto. Strange girl.

Be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Be happy. I love you! I'm on the same mission of finding foods my children will eat...well sort of. I've actually given up on that mission and have been letting them just go hungry if they refuse what I make. If they're hungry enough, they'll eat, right?? I shouldn't really even say they...it's just Dallin.

    ReplyDelete