Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you ever...

...think about trying on your wedding dress just for fun? Today I decided to try on my dress and run in and show my girls. Mimi said, "What are you doing?" Lulu said, "Oooh!!!"

Then Mimi explained to Lulu that she gets to wear the dress first when she gets married and then Lulu can wear it a few years later. 9 years after I wore it, I would not choose that dress again. No tulle for sure!!! I liked it at the time, but there are so many more options these days and people are more willing to break from the norm. I like that. Anyway, I am sure Mimi will change her mind when she gets older.

I have been thinking that I need to add more pictures to this nonsense. However, this post will not be where I start that. Sorry.

P.S. The etching was really easy and it worked on most of the glass. The 30 year old pyrex didn't take, but the newer ones worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment