Friday, January 7, 2011

Pregnancy weight gain

I decided to check out a weight gain calculator for pregnancy. I know this is not an exact science, but it is still disappointing to see that I am 2 lbs overweight for this pregnancy. Not a ton, but I would like to end up weighing less than I did at my last delivery. Why does it matter? I guess it doesn't. The post-baby jiggle is not one of the joys of pregnancy. I have 12 weeks left. I could eat better. I could exercise more. I could sleep less. I could get back to the gym more that 2x a week. I will try to do all of these.

In other news, Mimi had strep. I had the flu. Lulu has slept through the night for a few days in a row. Great! She still won't get out of the crib. She barely fits now.

Grandma H turns 90 today. We had a party for her last night. She is so cute. It was fun to see cousins and let the kids play together.

We have another ultrasound on Monday. We will see how much he has grown this time. Last time his weight was up 50% in 2 weeks. That would mean he could be close to 3 lbs this time.

Mr. says we have a list of 2 names--one means hunter and one means crooked nose. Good choices. I am guessing I will have little say in this decision. Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with Nimrod. That actually refers to a great hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see hang out yesterday! I hope that things keep going well with the wee babe. Although I'm thinking Darin is sounding better and better for a name!

    ReplyDelete