Friday, January 21, 2011

Feeling it

I have felt pretty good this whole pregnancy. Last time, I remember feeling good until I was 32-34 weeks and then I started moving slowly. I am sad to say that I am feeling it a little early. I have had to nap/pass out several times in the last week. I am just exhausted. Maybe it is because I am over 30 or it could be the lack of sunshine. Or it could be waking up at 2 in the morning and staying awake is not a good plan.

Lulu has been good company. She doesn't let me sleep, but she does let me rest. She had been playing preschool games on the computer or playing with toys on my bed. She asks for something every 10 minutes, but she is pretty patient. We have not done many fun things during the day time, so we went to the children's museum yesterday. She loved it and wants to go back with her dad and her sister.

Ultrasound on Tuesday. Dr on wednesday. We are getting closer and that is exciting, but April seems far away still.

No comments:

Post a Comment