Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday--the return

I thought I was done with Christmas shopping for the girls, but I had to make some returns. I missed a couple sales by 30 minutes. I was too early. I guess you really have to pay attention to start times for sales. Nuts. Now I have to go out in the snow and search some more. The good thing is I got $100 credited to my card. I bet I can spend less than that and feel done. I still have to look for Mr., but he hasn't told me anything he wants yet. And of course I have to shop for myself. I am looking forward to doing this on my own some time in the the next 10 days. Lulu was a good partner yesterday, but it is so much easier on my own. Anybody want to babysit/shop swap?

1 comment:

  1. Swap babysitting? Sure. I'll be waiting for your phone call.

    ReplyDelete