Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Surprise!

I had Mr. take the camera and gave him the sign as I brought some gifts down the stairs. The girls opened their bags to find princess shirts and Minnie mouse jackets. Mimi said, "Oh, Thanks!" Then I held out some tickets and Lulu said, "Tickets to Mickey." And I told them we would be leaving in an hour and a half to fly to LA and head on down to Disneyland, SeaWorld, and the Wild Animal Park. We were there for a whole week and had a whole lot of fun. The movie of their reactions and crying didn't actually get recorded, but they were so excited. I have lots of pictures to share, but I haven't gone through them yet. I got my Disney fix and probably won't feel the urge for several years. It was a nice break and we got to spend some time with Mr.'s sister which was just as fun as going to Disneyland.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,how fun! Wish I could have been there too!
    Gma Rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie still talks about Lulu all day long. This week has been totally boring now that you've been gone. We had a blast with you here. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete