Friday, December 10, 2010

Kicked in the Gut

I have had that feeling for a couple months now and now we know why. You know the show, "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant," well, I knew--you didn't. We are due the beginning of April, hopefully by the 10th. I was late with my first and right on time with the second. That gives me a week beyond my due date. So from now on I am going to use the 10th and if it is earlier we'll all rejoice.
I am about 24 weeks and have gained enough weight to be 27 weeks, but look like I'm maybe 18 weeks or just chubby. I am hiding it well you might say. I haven't been pregnant sick, but I have seemed to pick up all colds that pass my way. Trouble sleeping already.

And the best news of all...it's a BOY. Yes, Mr., there is a Santa Claus!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love this post! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm so glad that I'm going to be there for an extended period of time this summer so that I can get in lots of baby time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARY! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congratulations! Glad you haven't been sick but boo-hoo for all the colds. I was the same way with Alivia, but sick too. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete