Thursday, March 3, 2011

Other news

Mimi finished her swim lessons at TCCC. She is a good swimmer, but still can't do the flip turn or dive in well. We are taking a break this session, but will probably sign her up for the May session. She is working on her multiplication tables at school and reading the rest of her little house on the prairie set. She still takes a 30 minute shower when I tell her to hurry. I think she took a 20 minute one once. She got a 4 inch haircut, but it looks like 6 with her curls. Perfect for the warmer weather we will hopefully start having soon.

Lulu is being bribed to sleep through the night. She gets a handful of change when she is successful. She wants to buy the elephant game with her $. She has been telling me some of her dreams lately. Today she said we were having a party and everyone was at our house. Earlier in the week she said she had a giant pink teddy bear. We might be able to make some of her dreams come true. She has been congested for 3 weeks, but doesn't really act like it is bothering her. She is a champion nose-blower. I think she says mom over a hundred times a day. I have found if I want some peace, I have to let her take a shower with her barbies. One day she took 3 showers. I was really tired that day.

We did our taxes and refinanced the house. This is good timing for all of the new baby expenses.

Mr. got back from Dubai and Kuwait. It took him 4 days to get over his jet lag. He brought back some sand and a stuffed camel for the girls. He is good at getting them fun things from his journeys.

I had an appt yesterday with a different DR. He said my weight looked good and that female sterilization is not painful. Then he gave me a pamphlet and said, "It's the bomb!" Next week I see another DR. I think they might do a cervical check. Nice to meet you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused does that mean you guys are done having kids? Or was he just trying to sell you on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was just trying to sell it. I think they figure 3 is enough. We might be done. Not sure enough to make it permanent.

    ReplyDelete