Friday, March 18, 2011

37 weeks--no picture

They scheduled me to be induced on April 4th. I told them I would be hitting the gym to help it along. My due date is the 7th, so they didn't give me much of a headstart. What a bummer, but the Dr. I don't want to see was on before then and I really don't want to see her. So I will take the 4th and hope for a little earlier, but not on the 2nd. Let's see if I can control that.

Last week, I measured 35 weeks and this week I measured 32 weeks, but I have gained 3 lbs. Not sure where it went. The babe appears to be 6lbs 10 oz and long-limbed. They asked again if my husband was tall. They could not get a picture of the cysts. That doesn't mean that they aren't there, but that there was too much stuff in the way to see it. My fluid went up 5 cm in a week, 10 in the last 2 weeks. I guess that is not a big deal. 2 more ultrasounds to go and 2 more Dr. appointments. I still don't feel bad, just tired of this stuff.

We finally got Lulu out of the crib. She helped put her brother's sheet on his bed and we moved her stuffed animals and blankets to her big bed. We've had 2 good nights and one bad. Which means I am getting 4-6 hours of sleep a night. I guess that is good for a pregnant lady.

I was hoping to have the baby this weekend or before 38 weeks. Maybe my water will break in the middle of the baby shower or at church. That would be exciting.

1 comment:

  1. You are full term! Yeah! Way to go Lulu on moving to a big bed, too! Wish I could be there for your shower, can't wait to see the little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete