Friday, February 25, 2011

Same as before with a silver lining

I have been going to APW for my OB care. This week was the 3rd week in a row that I had to wait for more than an hour to see the Dr. I already knew that the baby had scored an 8/8 on the BPP. I was leary about getting weighed and then I had to wait.

The Dr. finally came in and he said, "I know you feel like strangling someone by now, I'm sorry." At least there was some sincerity in his voice. The truth is I was fine waiting. I just felt bad for my friend that was watching Lulu. It was an early morning appointment, so I told her there was no way I would have to wait too long. I was wrong. Then he tapped on the computer for 1o minutes and finally told me that everything looked good and that I was a go to have the baby at anytime. I guess as a "high risk" patient, the babe is allowed to come at 34 weeks. That is the silver lining to my 3 hour doctor visit. I am not expecting it, but that would be exciting to have the baby by mid-march.

I bought some diapers and got some little boy clothes from my sister. I guess we are ready enough for this baby without a name.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I thought I was caught up on my blog reading, somehow you slipped under my radar. I'm sorry this pregnancy has probably been stressful. I'm glad though for being high risk that you're in a large hospital with capable equipment. We'll remember to pray for your baby cysts to not affect his health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo I am pretty sure I found your blog on Sam's, but I'm not sure...maybe I am just a creeper cousin :) Anyway, congratulations on baby #3! I think the last time I saw you was at your house for Grandpa's funeral (but I might be way off). I think you guys had just recently been married! Time flies, for sure. Are you on Facebook? I would love to catch up, see pictures, etc etc!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete